Monday, June 21, 2021

Week 94: Covid can't get you with food around and lightning can't with part member families

 Hello!!! 


I got hit in the face hard while playing soccer and had a mild concussion so that wasn't the best part of the week but it ended up being fine. I just took a rest between lessons and little power naps which honestly wasn't great and I was always tired.

Work wise this week was awesome! Found a bunch more new people to teach and set up tons of lessons for next with non members. For a while it was member after member! We legit had lunch in the rain, like a thunderstorm, but it was worth it as we fixed a lesson with 2 kids who weren't baptized but are a bit older! So hopefully some more new people to teach next week!

 We sadly had to pass off the best person I've taught in a long time because she lives in Calgary which we didn't know! So we did what is called a pass of lesson, where again, she was insanely prepared by God, and we parted ways :(. I was legit sad cause she's awesome. But, I know we were meant to be part of her story at this beginning stage and we played our part well I guess since she's still meeting with missionaries and feeling the spirit! 

Lastly, we had president and sister Keungs last zone conference as their mission is coming to a close. It was super long but fun and I love seeing people. Lowkey we broke many gov rules, shhh. It happened when someone brought out a cake, and everyone knows once food is around, covid knows and we can all take off masks and eat in a group! We also sang a maori song emotionally. But it was fun. Everyone was raving about pres and sis keung's charity and faith, not obedience! Haha. I love them and will miss them. 

But yea, great week, lots of miracles and hard work, and headaches and nausea! 

Love, 

Elder fiore 

1. I like the Bible!
2. Selk view. Best neighbourhood in airdrie 
3. Stringham and vest are both leaving! 
4. But Lawrence and Northcott are not
5.the moment that changed my week
6.a bird i drew 
7. View again 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Homecoming!

 To say we were excited is an understatement! I spoke with Zach that morning before he left: We were all anxiously awaiting at the airport! ...