Saturday, December 19, 2020

Week 68: Sneaky Weddings

 Hello! 


It's always p day eve that restrictions come out which leaves p day sad. Couldn't be more annoying honestly. Like it's hard to write an email now because I have one thing on my mind...
So yea, we are apartment bound! I told president its gonna use an insane amount of data since we have no wifi, but he said 15 GB for a month will be fine. He'll learn the hard way I guess. Everything is virtual too! But I'll try and be positive! At least now it's like we have wifi at home cause I dont have to care about going super over. And we're still on that loophole grind.

Taylor and Justin were supposed to get married this week, but justin had to get a covid test. So the wedding was gonna be next week. I was lowkey worried about them setting up a new one- that they'd stall. We went to visit them to drop off a painting, and they were married!!! He got his test back friday night after our lesson and they had a super last minute wedding! So exciting! I was so happy! They're keeping it lowkey though so shhh

We have weekly missionary councils called district council which I love! Im supposed to run them for our district and last minute Monday right before the meeting, our mission president texted me saying hes coming! So high pressure and high stress! But it went really well and he didnt chastise me about anything and really liked how I ran it! And he said some things I needed to hear, like not to worry about when, just to put in consistant effort and god takes care of the rest and timing. That applies for everything in life. 

The christmas first presidents devotional was also super good and uplifting. We watched it as a district in "a meeting" (covid loophole). We also started learning a song on recorder as a district for a talent show. We will see what happens w that after all these restrictions. 

It's also been especially fun getting to know all the new missionaries this week that came! I love meeting new people and making new friends. I just wish we could see more people but it's becoming harder and harder! 

Hope everyone has a better week than we are about to have in our windowless dungeon w no wifi still trying to do misisonary work! At least its christmas decorated!

Love, 

Elder fiore

1. Bye bye sister mull
2.decorating the tree!
3.christmas is here. That's a new hoodie to. You like it? Raptors! 
4.final district picture and ellen and Lambert.
5.actual district picture but our hair was still long so we needed to retake 
6. I miss elder lawrence 
7. Going to church for 3 wards is tiring 
8.elfie muhu muhu w the much needed tender mercy












Extra:






























No comments:

Post a Comment

The Homecoming!

 To say we were excited is an understatement! I spoke with Zach that morning before he left: We were all anxiously awaiting at the airport! ...