Saturday, December 21, 2019

Week 17: Dengue it! Dengue it?


Hello everyone, 

So I think I have the dengue. I had every single symptom except the rash and I just got a rash. I've had a fever for 4 days and feel horrible. Even worse than the sickness I've had to stay home and be alone with my thoughts all day. Its killing me. I'm overthinking everything and am in my own head. I think it's the fever too. I've had weird dreams too. I dreamt I was a sardine and I have genuine memories of being one. I've still been woken up for 5 am sports and was asked to at least come watch so others could go. How selfish of me to want to sleep in to 6 when I have the dengue fever. 

So other than that this week was fine. We had a multi zone conference which was very spiritual and we also went to city hall to learn about cyclone prep. 

My mom also came up with a 12 days of Christmas- 12 gifts Christ gave us- that we are all doing. She had sent a package Oct 1 with a diff 12 days but it never came, so she came up with that. It has been amazing and I'm truly seeing all the different blessings and gifts we have all year round. It may take Christmas for us to see the gifts, but we always have them. Look for what the Saviour gave you. The gifts are all around. The earth, music, light and so on.

Have a great week.

Elder Fiore



Mom Note: Needless to say, our hearts are with Zach as he struggles with a very unpleasant and bad bout of dengue fever - they confirmed it with blood tests the next day..

Here are some pictures that were in his google drive:















No comments:

Post a Comment

The Homecoming!

 To say we were excited is an understatement! I spoke with Zach that morning before he left: We were all anxiously awaiting at the airport! ...