Sunday, January 17, 2021

Week 72: New year, new me, new people, new p-day

 Oh my goodness! P day already! It felt like such a short week! That's because it was 😎.


Our p days are permanently moved to... Monday! Hence why the email is today! When I first found out p day in this mission was Wednesday I cried and said I wasn't going back out bcs of how much it sucked. In the end it was fine  I got used to it, even ended up liking it! And now its Monday anyway! So another adjustment! It'll be chill. Monday has pros, so does Wednesday. Both have cons. That's life.

Happy new year everyone! Can't believe it's 2021! Obviously 2020 was not as anyone expected and I'm glad it's over. But in the end, I quite liked 2020. It was meant to be my full mission year.(dark year we say) but I ended up having that 2 month break at home which was fun. Still 2020 had sooo many ups and downs. Trials and amazing times. Unexpected moments left, right and centre. Now 2021 is here! The year I finish my mission, start school and create more amazing memories. And endure more hard trials! I'm excited for a new year! 

So this week flew by in itself and then being short helped. We helped with a couple of moves, found a couple new people to teach (one was from messaging people on facebook! I messaged him early October and we met up this week!). We also had some member visits! We had one where there was a 10 second lag the whole time on their end bcs they were at their farm in rural Saskatchewan! So that made it hard but fun. My lag questions kept interrupting them haha.

Not much to talk about being decently locked up, with holidays and a short week! But I am pretty ready for a change coming up on 7 months in this area! That'll come soon hopefully. If you talk to my mission president, tell him I'd like a transfer. I'd ask but I don't wanna jinx it.

Hope everyone has a great start to 2021! Set some goals now! They're more likely to be kept if set at the new year (10x more likely apparently (schmale, 2020)).
It's in each small goal that we become more like how we want to be and like Jesus Christ!

Love ,

Elder Fiore 

-Lesson with other elders!!! 
-Free panago pizza covid style! 
-You can submit photos to uhaul to put on their trucks, so we figured it would be sneaky to have missionaries on one. So we are gonna submit that one to get free ads hopefully! And I wanna be famous! My idea ;). And it's good for the blog.
- my christmas package from my dad finally came. Exceeded expectations and was worth the wait! (Technically happened last week I thjnk)
- new shirt. Walmarts hype. Now I match some others.
- Christ! 

and some extras!




















No comments:

Post a Comment

The Homecoming!

 To say we were excited is an understatement! I spoke with Zach that morning before he left: We were all anxiously awaiting at the airport! ...