Friday, November 20, 2020

Week 64: Date Night! Date Night??

Hey everyone!


Not gonna lie this week wasnt very good. 

We had zone conference thursday which was decent but I didnt really like the conference too much, it was long and we had to get needles which made me sick that night. 

I also have two brutal cankers, lost my wallet, have felt sick, had a bunch of rule changes (and drama w the change( which meant we cant see other missionaries or use computers.

Lastly,  a random girl tried to frame me and set up texts saying I asked her out on a date. She sent a screenshot of her forged texts to her boyfriend who is also on a mission. He called me and kept accusing me and I was just confused  obviously not knowing what texts he was talking about. He pulled up pictures and they were imessages (I have Samsung LOL) and it just dudnt make any sense. How would I take her out to dinner?? I have someone w me 24/7. Not very well thought out. This girl had randomly messaged me on fb weeks prior and the sisters are teaching her. So that was just wack. But not even a bad part of the week, we found it super interesting and crazy. And very funny tbh. I'm happy with my current situation, thanks. 

But on a brighter note, we had exchanges which were a success and helped their area, elder DeMille (on exchange with) played some base for me and it was beautiful (I had chills for one song),  I found my wallet, we got an insane amount of snow (maybe more than I've ever had in one fall) so it looks pretty and weve been shoveling a lot so I'm getting ripped, im learning magic w cards, and the week is over! 

The work keeps going and so does life after a not so great week. But even if the week had some lows, it definitely had some Highs and little moments I can appreciate! It's always like that. 

Hope everyone has a great next week! And hope no one else gets randomly framed for no reason! 

Love,

Elder Fiore 

1. Church!
2.Snowy
3.Deep snow! Oh wow!
4.Oh deer! Dt lethbridge!
5. Exchange with Elder DeMille. he serenaded me.
6. Picture with Sister Fesolai. She's from Samoa and is stuck here!







Extras:











No comments:

Post a Comment

The Homecoming!

 To say we were excited is an understatement! I spoke with Zach that morning before he left: We were all anxiously awaiting at the airport! ...