Saturday, November 7, 2020

Week 63:Meal Scares

 Hey everyone!


Happy halloween! We didnt do much here tbh. I feel like not many did due to covid. We volunteered at the soup kitchen  and made a very halloween themed meal! We had boo croutons, eyeball meatballs, mummy bread and mud desert! I dressed up as sister mull for Halloween. Meaning I wore her tag.

Another meal "scare" (halloween themed!) was one of our ward mission leaders tried to put us in the dumbest meal calendar where we are fed for 2 weeks and no meals for 1. So dumb. We have 3 wards. I argued it and he wouldn't budge. Even my comp was being so annoying saying not to say anything then saying "I'm so passive haha".  Thank goodness our other ward leaders were fully on my side in our other wards and came in CLUTCH. Now we got it daily. 

We had two exchanges this week and they were fun. Overnight and everything. They're literally my favourite! We had some banger lessons too where we felt the spirit strongly 

A funny happening was a spiritual thought weaver choked on where he brought up a talk, said that he liked the talk, rambled but shared nothing. He Paused. Then whispered to me "wanna add something", then I whispered back "you havnt shared a thought yet" so he switched talks and read a random quote then didnt explain it. So at least that gave me something to come in on. It was horrible.
But yea, the thought we shared in the end was the sister Craig quote (paraphrased) "what's something you're not doing that you can start doing and what's something you are doing you should stop doing". I love that quote bcs progression comes slowly and one little thing at a time. If we constantly ask that question we will constantly improve little by little and become more Christ- like. Progression comes slow!

I'm hyped it's now Christmas vibes! November is sick that way. Start feeling that christmas spirit already! 

Hope everyone has a great week and good start to November! 

Love, elder Fiore 
1.nice
2.Car cards
3.My halloween costume
4-6 soup kitchen
7.celibration time







Mom's Note: There are so many pictures so I figured I'd just throw a whole bunch in here. They are a bit mismatched, but I want to include them:








































No comments:

Post a Comment

The Homecoming!

 To say we were excited is an understatement! I spoke with Zach that morning before he left: We were all anxiously awaiting at the airport! ...