Sunday, September 6, 2020

Week 54: An area 70 looked at my bare bum

 Hello everyone! 


Another week, another email!

Firstly I guess, I must explain the subject. So an area 70 is a calling in the church and is pretty high. They cover big areas, so ours here covers all of southern Alberta (over the stake presidents). 
Today, when visiting a non member (more specifically looking for moses' lost croc charms), their big boy dog ran out and bit me on the elbow hard then the bum. Drew blood both places and hurt a lot lol. Our mission president's wife told us to go to the doctors and it was our area 70! So he looked at the bite on my bum! I'm chillin now, the dog had his shots, but he's lucky I didn't have more time with him. Jk he was thicc.

Another fun and thankfully less aggressive pet encounter was holding snakes at a lesson. Held a baby boa constrictor and 2 pythons. It was pretty cool. They're so muscular.

We did a service of literally picking up twigs and then mowing already short grass for someone in their early 30s. It was super unnecessary but he asked me my favourite band and played lumineers while we worked so it was good in the end. We also helped him so that was cool too.

We had a baptism this week, Reichen, and it was super nice. He was so excited before, during and after. Baptisms are such happy times. As we come even just  a little closer to Christ we will find more joy! And he is another young men! He was found through members. The power of inviting! Was invited to an activity initially, then to do the lessons. All super fast too. 

I keep forgetting but I need to do a birthday shoutout to Samantha from a couple of weeks ago! Happy birthday! They grow so fast.

Have a great start to school everyone! I'm lowkey jealous.

Love,

Elder Fiore

1- Snake
2- Ice on my wrist
3- LethBRIDGE
4-Doctor visit
5- Appropriately placed Dog bite. 
6-7- Reichen's Baptism!!!












Other photos:








































No comments:

Post a Comment

The Homecoming!

 To say we were excited is an understatement! I spoke with Zach that morning before he left: We were all anxiously awaiting at the airport! ...