Saturday, July 10, 2021

Week 97: I'd be trunky after 3 years


Hello!!!!

A little bit sad, today is president and sister Keungs last day! We had a goodbye devotional last night and it kinda hit me they're actually going home. They're done. 3 years and they've touched so many lives. I'll forever be grateful for them and the amazing influence and examples they've both been. Really taught me to love and be open with it. But I'm so happy they get to go home and in the devotional they had their kids and grandkids and it was so cute how excited they were to all be together. Sweet with the bitter. 

This week was pretty good. We got devastating transfer news. Well, its been fine but at the time it was devastating at the time. We were told we'd be put in a trio (three missionaries) a number of times and randomly weren't. So I'm with Northcott a third, airdrie a 5th and will finish here. I just wanted another to make my last month a party! After texting pres being like whats up he finally called and said we still may be ina  trio in a few weeks. We shall see but that brought me peace. 

To keep it a party, we went to Drumheller, land of the dinosaurs on Saturday. We started the day off with a nice lesson, then randomly just pulled over and walked into the badlands lol. Like literally just randomly walked out in the 35 degree desert mountain/hills in shirts and ties! It was fun. We went to 86 ft big dino, to a farmers market and then visited some old people who i was glad we could see and serve. It was a really great day, all in person, super fun,  but hot hot. 

We also drove 40 minutes out of town with a member to visit another woman who lives alone! It was a fun visit and she collects and paints tiny figurines that she plays games with and has a ton! Like an insane amount. But it was nice how passionate she was abiut them and I could tell she appreciated our visit. 

I can't believe July is soon upon us!! Crazy! Hopefully summer treats you well and it doesnt get 38 where you are like it will here. But I hear its been hot everywhere. So stay cool ðŸ˜Ž (an old lady said that and I initially took it as a compliment but then she said "and out of the sun" and I was disappointed). 

Love,

Elder Fiore 


DRUM (all the photos)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Homecoming!

 To say we were excited is an understatement! I spoke with Zach that morning before he left: We were all anxiously awaiting at the airport! ...