Saturday, August 29, 2020

Week 52: Brabu ra Brabu lesu

 Well, hello there


As you can see from my week numbers, this is a pretty big week. My year mark is this Friday! 365 days tmr though (leap year 😡). I'll talk about it more next week when I'm past a year and on the downhill towards the end. Wouldnt want to jump the gun. But wow it better be a steep downhill since the uphill was so hard. But it's crazy it's been a year since I left on my mission! A tough one for sure!

As far as my final week under a year, we had many lessons! 20! Compared to 1 my first week here! It's the Tahiti grind brought to Canada!

The most unique of those lessons were the one we did in NEPALI!  Super slow English, hand actions and Nepali. A mix of google translate and an 11 year old girl telling us key words! I just repeated God and christ (brabu ra brabu iesu) w hand actions and she'd nod. We even brought a Nepali book of mormon she said she could read. We put it in front of her and turns out, she cant read. It was funny. It really made me realize how good my tahitian actually is.

We got a response to a Book of mormon ad and got an address and drop off time! Turns out it was someone was messing with us. The person we ended up going to was very confused, but  i just turned it into a door to door contact, and he took a book of mormon! He said hed be interested! So accidental door to door- 100% success! Jokes on the trickster responding to the ad! No coincidences! Only Gods plan Lesson of the week. 
Thanks for all the support and love!

Have a great week!

Love,
Elder Fiore

1. Me w the bridge and a new tie and pants
2. mountains that are actually in Montana
3.P day hike last week
4. Zone conference w my rachael tie






 A few extra:















No comments:

Post a Comment

The Homecoming!

 To say we were excited is an understatement! I spoke with Zach that morning before he left: We were all anxiously awaiting at the airport! ...