Friday, March 27, 2020

Week 31: I'm coming home

After much stress, games,a projector found, movies watched, sitting in boredom... we are coming home . It was a tough week honestly and we did nothing. I'm coming home this week with all other foreign missionaries in Tahiti. It was a very stressful week I'll be honest. Lots of calls back and forth between missionaries, and lots of freaking out.

But its all good now we got the call

Love

Elder Fiore


Mom's Note:

It has been a roller coaster of a week. All the waiting. We finally got word late last night that Zach is on a flight on Saturday night (March 28th) and will be home March 29th (flying through San Francisco). Unfortunately only 30 missionaries have  tickets for this flight. They said they are only getting  flights to those who's connections they can confirm. However there are another 50-70 missionaries that need flights.  I feel blessed for Zach coming home, but my heart breaks for those still waiting....

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Homecoming!

 To say we were excited is an understatement! I spoke with Zach that morning before he left: We were all anxiously awaiting at the airport! ...