Monday, February 24, 2020

Week 26: A Few Cheeky Megs

Hello

This week was okay

The highlight of the week was a guy we are teaching passing his baptism interview, getting free chocolate from a tourist, and Rachael getting into BYU (I heard via a technology loophole) all within two minutes. What a two minutes it was indeed.

Mami Anna also aggressively pointed at Terehau mid lesson saying Terehau wants to change religions, Terehau said it's true, so now we have another baptism! It was weird but hype.

I also went to an actual beautiful black sand beach and it was incredible. We picked up garbage.

Oh and I played futsal and soccer and actually played well which made me happy cause I've gotten bad.

I also set up a last minute missionary choir for sacrament and it made a mami we teach cry. It was powerful. Music can be so powerful. 

Have a good week everyone



Mom's note: Just adding some photos that he had uploaded!








He found a family who has the same "Rules" not eh wall that we do (except theirs is in french!)




They went to look for fabric as he wants to have ties made for all his brothers!










No comments:

Post a Comment

The Homecoming!

 To say we were excited is an understatement! I spoke with Zach that morning before he left: We were all anxiously awaiting at the airport! ...