Friday, August 23, 2019

Day one at the MTC

Hey Guys,

We get to email you right away for some reason. Not much has really happened to share to be quite honest with you. Samsung typing is harder. We have phones now. 

All my nerves completely left as soon as I started walking in the mtc. If was powerful seeing all the missionaries here and how grand it all is. It's not even that the mtc is distracting like people say, it's more that its humbling. So many people going through the same and in it together. The.vibes super positive and spiritual as well which made it easier. I had literally no time to unpack so I'm just carrying around a bunch of stuff which h has been the only negative. 

The first few hours have gotten me e en more excited than I already was to be out here and to be going to Tahiti. I can't wait to learn more and am eager to get started. I've already had some wisdom dropped on me and we haven't even started.

It's weird but cool seeing my reflection in windows and mirrors and seeing the tag. Its powerful as well.

I don't really miss you guys that much now but I know I will tonight so I'll say miss you. Talk to you soon. I think my p day is Friday. Can't confirm though. We'll see friday.

Love you lots,

Elder Fiore 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Homecoming!

 To say we were excited is an understatement! I spoke with Zach that morning before he left: We were all anxiously awaiting at the airport! ...